Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life among people

Living among these people, I learned that I am running after Money
But, that is not what i wanted to run after.

Living among these people, I started to loose pride and respect
But, that is not what i wanted to loose.

Living among these people, I have been lying all my life
But, I wanted to be truthful throughout my life

Living among these people, I started to do anything for living
But, I do not want to do anything just for living

Living among these people, I learned lot of things
But, Most of them were unwanted things

Living among these people, I learned what life is
But, It turned out lot more than what I expected

Living among these people, I learned difference between good and bad
But, what i believed as good turned out to be bad

Living among these people, I learned laughter
But, It was more prettier when it came out of someone you care

Living among these people, I learned what death is
But, it appears more than physical disappearance

Living among these people, I learned speech and words
But, It turned out that its used mostly for what it not meant to be

Living among these people, I learned writing
But, It turned out that its purpose has not served

Living among these people, I realized many things
But, It would be wasted, if I haven't passed it on

No comments:

Post a Comment