Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Feel

When I started to think about writing this topic, there were hell lot of things going on my mind but, when i sat down for penning it down, I was not able to find the words and all of a sudden my mind went blank.

when we are not able to explain something and desperately wanted to explain then what do we call it?. I call it "The Feel" effect. Its not like the ordinary feeling that everyone gets, I believe that it has to be something different. I recently realized that i had many such effects where i desperately wanted to tell something to others but was lost without words or i believe there is no suitable words to explain it. Its like whatever the word that you chose to explain it, you will feel that it is very little in expressing it. I used to give up finally after so much of stress to myself.

I used to wonder what creates "The Feel" effect. I in fact believed that the unanswerable questions might lead you to it. Like when i ask myself, Why do you need money? I need it to solve my problems, Why do you need to solve your problems? silly, I need to live happily which i can achieve by solving my problems and why you need to live happily? becoz.. becoz.., I do not know, Its just the feel. It makes something which I wanted it more and more and it makes me feel good, People call it as "happiness". It Maybe but, I didn't feel the word explained the amount of happiness I experienced. In this case is the amount of happiness is what is called "The Feel" effect?

I cannot blindly commit to it. Becoz I felt many such feel in my dream, where i will be explaining something to someone. Its not like an ordinary expressing but "the feel" as and when i talk about it the happiness inside me increased exponentially and i was desperate that i wanted the person whom i am saying this to desperately understand the feel in which i am explaining.

I do believe that "the feel" might not occur on the same thing to all, people might experience it with different things. Like a Musician desperately "feel" the music, there were few people who desperately feel proud in explaining history e.t.c.,

I have a very strange thought of chasing the "feel" which occurs when one feels the purpose of his life. If one was able to achieve a feel which he believes as the purpose of his life, he whom i believe has succeeded in achieving his "Anveshana - The Quest". I am searching for the feel of my life (Not to decline that i experienced "the feel" effect while writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment