Monday, March 28, 2011

Ambition

I believe Everyone, might have an Ambition. Good or Bad, they must be working hard to attain their Ambition. People will be ready to do anything to achieve their ambition. These are the common things which everyone might be aware.

I once had this weird thought what happens when you achieve the ambition? You might say I will move on and find a new ambition for myself. But, In this question you have answered one part and most of them do not realize that there are other parts of the question. Let me rephrase the question "what happens to the ambition once you have achieved it?". Would you be treating it the same way as before. I believe the answer from most of you would be no. Then, what exactly happens between you and your ambition once it is achieved.

I believe, Ambition once achieved loses its importance. Before achieving it you will go to any extent to achieve it but after achieving you will no longer give that importance to it. I recall something which i heard about Bhagavad Gita, One of my friend quoted that what is specified in the Bhagavad Gita is just the root of the tree and its upto one's ability to find the correct branch and taste the fruit of it. The Interesting part which i realized is that you will never know that you have tasted all the fruit. There is no reference to someone who has incurred all that is preached in Bhagavad Gita. I would like to recall one other info which i heard about Bhagavad Gita. It would never be same for two different people.

The reason that I brought Bhagavad Gita into picture is to state that the Ambition which are not achieved will retain its importance and the importance of Ambition which are achieved will eventually be faded away. That could be one of the reasons why great secrets are not revealed directly. I have heard many stories of people who are in love are willing to do anything for the loved one but it eventually gets reduced after their marriage. It could be because they are their achieved Ambition. Again, I am assuming here and there could be other reasons as well but it occurs to me that if we generalize this it all comes to the achieved ambition.

One other thing that I wish to specify about is that I hear people saying that my life time ambition is so and so.. blah, blah.., But, What exactly they meant by life time ambition? Is it something that they wish to achieve within their lifespan or is it the final ambition that they wish to achieve it after which they do not want to live? I believe its all up to their vantage point.

No comments:

Post a Comment